Good day for us!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Besides our victory, the Fish, Jills, and Jesters all lost (or are about to lose)...yeah!!
      Few other good things with teams losing, but I hope our victory and good standing is not tainted with the injury. Hope we hear good news later on.

      Wow, Lisa--your prediction of the Lions keeps coming true. Not sure if I like that at all...lol! Bet the Slackers didn't think they'd be undefeated along with the Lions this time of the year.

      GO PATS!!!