So far, so good....

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      Who is watching the game? I am for a change...lol! Can't get most of the games in this area, but it's on here in SoCal instead of the Chargers game.

      The defense has given up way too many yards, yet again, but we're doing okay so far.

      Here's to Mr. T. Bruschi eating his words...lol and George along with him!!
    • petermanderson@cox.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
        Yep we Southern Californians can thank the Chargers for not selling out so we could see the Pats game. Glad they won it so easily. Wonder if Seymour will get fined for that nasty early hit on Brady.

        ---- Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:
        > Who is watching the game? I am for a change...lol! Can't get most of the games in this area, but it's on here in SoCal instead of the Chargers game.
        >
        > The defense has given up way too many yards, yet again, but we're doing okay so far.
        >
        > Here's to Mr. T. Bruschi eating his words...lol and George along with him!!
      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
          Nice win, but costly if we lose Mayo for any length of time.

          fdb