Fw: My Apologies

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011

      It seems my yahoo id was hacked and the spam was sent,  Of course it happened on an afternoon when I was completely off my computer and had it shut off.  I am running a scan to make sure that the yahoo hacking is the only problem.  I have changed my yahoo password so it should be fixed  Again my apologies to all the moderators/owners,  I will go through my e-mail to see if I missed a group.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.