RE: [patriotzip] Team Effort

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2011

      In Benny’s defense the problem is not his hitting the holes hard.  The problem is the defenders are in our backfield before he can hit the hole.  If not for his hardnosed tough play his short gains would have been losses.  We have considerable inexperience on the offensive line and it at times shows.

      Don