Re: [patriots] Bill Loss Analysis

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011
      Actually the pass rush wasn't that bad.  Early in the game Ninkovich was putting consistent pressure on the QB.  The two INT by Fitzy were related to the pressure.  Then we started getting questionable roughing the passer calls every time we hit a QB.  Neither of the calls against Ninkovich or Love should have been called roughing the passer.

      Where was the call last week when Garay went low after Brady's legs!

      I also think the call against Sergio Brown was crap as well.  The WR grabs him around the waist and makes it look like he is impeding his progress.  That call changed the game.  It tookaway a stop (INT) and gave the Jills the ball on the 1.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup