Re: [patriotzip] Ochocinco drop costs 5 minutes

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2011

      Especially when the Jills QB is a 28-year-old "almost also-ran" player that was passed around to multiple teams before now. Not exactly the high-level player that we have, but he stuck it to us nonetheless. Reminds me of the former car salesman QB Warner--and we know how that turned out. I'm just fuming mad right now...really an ugly type of loss.