Re: Chung, Haynesworth, Price officially out

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2011
      I was thinking this game would be a 41-34 shoot-out kind of game. But I wouldn't be too surprised to see both teams play a little ball control, and try to limit each other's offensive opportunities.

      We'll probably do more 3-4 today, without Haynesworth. It also provides more coverage for the short passing game, which Fitzpatrick likes so much.

      I agree, 85 looked a little more comfortable last week. I'd love to see a breakout game for him.

      I think we need a fast start. Even if it's a grind-it-out, 10 play drive. I don't think we can afford many 3-and-outs, or it could be a long afternoon...

      fdb