Can't have too many Gronkowskis...

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
      Numerous outlets reporting the Pats have signed
      Dan Gronkowski...

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Machado.Nicholas

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
          Maybe we’ll become the Patriotskis (we have 2 Gronkowskis and a Gostkowski and who knows who I’m forgetting) and please don’t make this seem like I’m anti-Polish, although I am 1/4 Lithuanian and Lithuania and Poland have a very interesting history of love and hate

          Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:04 PM
          Subject: [patriotzip] Can't have too many Gronkowskis...

          Numerous outlets reporting the Pats have signed
          Dan Gronkowski...

          --
          Rich Carreiro mailto:rlcarr%40rlcarr.com

        • Ed Bryant
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
            You didn't mention Fat Albert.

            Did we add another Gronkowski from the two released by Dallas and Denver?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
              Acording to the Boston Globe the Pats signed Dan Gronkowski who was put on
              waivers by Denver. 8 receptions for 64 yds in 12 games last year. Said to
              'more of a blocking TE.'

              http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/09/dan_gronkowski.html

              Harry

              At 12:37 PM 9/6/2011 -0700, you wrote:

              >Did we add another Gronkowski from the two released by Dallas and Denver?

              "If the US Government was a family, they would be making $58,000 a year,
              yet they spend $75,000 a year, and have $327,000 in credit card debt. They
              are currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce their spending to
              $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget and
              debt, reduced to a level that we can understand."---Dave Ramsey