Re: How do the Pats get down to 53 (or below)?

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      I've always scoffed at the comments from some people that Ochocinco might not make this team, but I'm beginning to wonder. Not just his performance (or lack thereof), but just listening to TB, every time he is asked about him. I don't hear the confidence and enthusiasm in his voice, that he always displayed for Moss. It's always, "He's working hard" and "He's getting better". I don't see the body language between them either. Sure they sit together, but they look more confused than engaged.

      He probably will be among the 53, but I wouldn't be real shocked if he's not.

      fdb