Tate just played himself off the team

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      Tate was absolutely brutal in tonights game and I think his performance played himself off the team!

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
        Couldn't agree more. In all aspects. He couldn't even run down the ball carrier on the fake punt, with 30 yards and a good angle. He looked awful.

        fdb