How do the Pats get down to 53 (or below)?

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      Here is a guess at which 27 will get cut or placed on reserve?

      PUP - Faulk, Deaderick and Brace
      IR - Wendell ( I just have a feeling he is more hurt than anyone is letting on)
      Waived
      Kettani
      Medlin *
      Berry*
      Austin
      Compas
      Woods*
      C. Butler
      Smith
      Farnham*
      Tate (T)
      Underwood*
      Pryor (T) or it could be Wright
      Richard
      Silvestro*
      Lavarias
      Koutouvides
      Brown
      Tarpinian*
      Molden
      Cohen
      M. Carter*
      Ventrone (always available if needed)
      Ihedigbo

      * Practice Squad
      (T) Potential Trade

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
        I've always scoffed at the comments from some people that Ochocinco might not make this team, but I'm beginning to wonder. Not just his performance (or lack thereof), but just listening to TB, every time he is asked about him. I don't hear the confidence and enthusiasm in his voice, that he always displayed for Moss. It's always, "He's working hard" and "He's getting better". I don't see the body language between them either. Sure they sit together, but they look more confused than engaged.

        He probably will be among the 53, but I wouldn't be real shocked if he's not.

        fdb