Re: [patriotzip] TE Battle brewing in camp

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 7:46 PM
      Lee Smith could still be the long snapper if Kattula messes up again.  Yeatman is huge and impressive. It reminds me of the old edbryant riddle: why did Belichick keep three tight ends? Because he couldn't find a fourth!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18 2:20 PM
        BB may have found that fourth if Crumpler mends in time. Hernandez deep,
        Gronk mid field with Crump and Yeatman blocking off the snap then running
        short routes. Ought to create a few mismatches with Ridley or Faulk in the BF.

        Harry

        At 07:46 PM 8/16/2011 -0700, you wrote:

        >Lee Smith could still be the long snapper if Kattula messes up
        >again. Yeatman is huge and impressive. It reminds me of the old edbryant
        >riddle: why did Belichick keep three tight ends? Because he couldn't find
        >a fourth!

        "If the US Government was a family, they would be making $58,000 a year,
        yet they spend $75,000 a year, and have $327,000 in credit card debt. They
        are currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce their spending to
        $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget and
        debt, reduced to a level that we can understand."---Dave Ramsey