Re: Fat Albert's 1st practice

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 4:39 PM
      Hey all,

      I attended part of today's practice, and Fat Albert is absolutely huge.  With that said he can still move going forward and he absoluetly destroyed OG Austin on the 1st play of 3 on 3 drill.  Then again on the 1st play of 11 on 11 he blew up the double team of Wendell and Ohrnberger.  At the very least he will be a force on passing downs (if he can get his act together off field).  I am impressed how quickly he got on the field (passing the conditionig test and participating in the morning walkthrough then the afternoon practice in pads.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        >We could call AH 'Huge Al' to differentiate

        Harry