Vrabel to retire...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 7:47 AM
      I heard this morning that Mike Vrabel is retiring, to become an assistant coach at his alma mater, Ohio State.

      Good luck, Mike!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 10:05 AM
        I'll second that...I think that they will be lucky to have him.
        Hope he does well!

        I heard this morning that Mike Vrabel is retiring, to become an assistant coach at his alma mater, Ohio State.

        Good luck, Mike!

        fdb

      • Machado.Nicholas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9 10:44 AM
          Another alumni of the Pats LB/TE/WR corp hangs up the cleats. Perhaps we will get to see him coaching on the sidelines at Foxboro someday.

          Harry