Re: [patriotzip] I'm number three ... I try harder

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
      I'd like to echo the congratulations. I always appreciate your player
      evaluations Mark!

      Now can you get us to close this CBA negotiatikon successfully?
    • Mark Morse
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
        If I was in the room they wouldn't get out until we had a deal done.

        Mark Morse
        Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011
          Wow, excellent work, Mark! Congrats!