Re: [patriotzip] I'm number three ... I try harder

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2011
      That is surely worth a congratulations Mark. Nice work. Perhaps there is a future for you in scouting.

      Harry

      At 08:25 PM 7/5/2011 -0700, you wrote:

      I was notified today that I finished in the top ten of the Patriots Football
      Weekly draft contest, then I saw online at Patriots.com that I finished #3
      overall.  No point totals were given but I think I had 150 pts total including
      slecting the last three picks correctly.  I had 11 players correctly picked in
      the draft slot.   That was as good or better than almost every national or local
      expert, except Goose Gosselin in the Dallas Morning News.  I finished tied for
      5th in the Goose Gosselin contest.

      Mark Morse
      2011 champ and two time winner of the Bama Draft Contest

      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
        I'd like to echo the congratulations. I always appreciate your player
        evaluations Mark!

        Now can you get us to close this CBA negotiatikon successfully?
      • Mark Morse
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
          If I was in the room they wouldn't get out until we had a deal done.

          Mark Morse
          Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

          I'd like to echo the congratulations. I always appreciate your player
          evaluations Mark!

          Now can you get us to close this CBA negotiatikon successfully?

        • frankdanabrewster
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2011
            Wow, excellent work, Mark! Congrats!

            fdb