Brady's passing guru near death

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      According to Peter King in this week's MMQB column, Brady's long-time
      mechanics guru Tom Martinez has terminal kidney failure and only has
      "a week to a month" to live.

      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/06/12/mmqb/index.html

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
        I saw this...really sad, huh? I bet Brady is really emotional now too--he taught him as far back as high school.
        Prayers go out to him...GO PATS!!