Re: [patriotzip] Re: Draft ends pre-draft speculation

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 19 , May 8, 2011
      I don't know if Vick or O'Connell could get the job done but I do know that the Tom Brady I've seen in the playoffs the last two years has been less than promising and is a ways from the TB of the Super Bowl years.

      Harry

      At 08:18 AM 5/8/2011 -0400, you wrote:

      <Harry > Marino never won a SB. PM won one with his GM pulling out all the stops and
      a superb team around him. Manning also hits targets when he is running the
      best of the three IMO. TB won three because he had three sisters who played
      dodge with him when he was growing up and had an excellent cast of veterans
      at key positions around him but it hasn't been working for him for a number
      of years.

      <Scott> Between them, Brady and Manning have appeared in six of the last ten Super Bowls, winning four of them. Maybe we can put together a package deal and bring in a pair of far more mobile QBs. How about a trade of Brady and Mallet for Michael Vick and Kevin O'Connell? Those guys have terrific foot speed. How many SBs have they won compared to the mere four produced by Brady and Manning? ; )

      Scott Sheaffer

      "All generalizations, including this one, are false." - Mark Twain