Off Season Get Together

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      Anybody up for an out of season get together?  I was thinking about having an
      Ice Cream Social at Kimball’s at Bates Farm Carlisle MA.  This is not the
      Kimball’s megaplex in Westford, but a smaller hideaway on Rte 225 just south of
      Carlisle Center.

      I’d like to do this on a Sunday afternoon in July.  This will give us a social
      setting to get together and talk about our favorite past time, The Patriots.  It
      will also allow us to catch up on what’s been going on with each other.

      e-Mail me back with your response both positive and negative.  Any suggestions
      are appreciated.
       http://www.kimballfarm.com/carlisle.shtml
       Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup