Re: Tedy on the Draft and versus Quinn!

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 11:14 AM
      That would be Mark Herzlich ... never going to sign with the Patriots.  The
      secondary reason he didn't get drafted by any team is that Tom Condon is his
      agent.  Way to help out your client Tom!  Condon held Ben Watson out of camp his
      rookie year and cost the Patriots an entire year of Watson's development.  They
      will never sign a Condon client.

      Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Herzlich on the Patriots, but they
      drafted a DB from TCU who could not beat out any of the secondary at TCU to get
      playing time.  I would have taken the chance on Herzlich, despite Condon.

      BTW I agree with Bruschi on his assessment of Solder.  I posted the message "I'm
      not Sold on Solder"
       Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup