Muhammad Wilkerson = Vernon Gohlston

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Just my opinion, but Wilkerson plays very erect and he has played against
      theweakest D1 competion in College Football (MAC).  I would not have invested a
      1st round pick in him.  Oh and I did have the Jets selecting him in the draft
      contest and was thrilled they picked him.

      Oh and speaking of thos thugs in NY.  They later selected Kendrick Ellis a huge
      NT that played for Hampton.  He has charges pending that could land him in jail
      for 20 years!
      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup