I give us an "A" on draft

  • joseph.theban
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      I give us an "A" for the following reasons (and yes, I hope we get a pass rusher in the future):

      1. Solder, with Scarnecchia's help, will be excellent.
      2. Dowling will be good if he stays healthy.
      3. Great value in Mallett and Cannon picks.
      4. Mallett's trade value.
      5. Our OL will be tough to handle with Vollmer (6'7"), Solder (6'8"), Cannon (6'5" and 360), Gronk (6'6") and Lee Smith (6'6"). So, our power running game will be very successful (added Ridley).
      6. 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders next year (goog year for WRs).