Re: Bama Draft Contest Results

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Thanks Dave for all your work putting this together.  I think a backlash against
      the lockout may have contributed to the low number of participants.  Hitting the
      final three selections was quite the feat considering how bizarre the frst round
      turned out to be.  This is actually my second win as my first win was under the
      name of John Warren, a name I used for my draft website.

      I am hoping my selection of the last three spots will also translate into a
      placement in the Patriots Football Weekly contest.  I swapped my 2nd and 3rd
      selections in that contest and correctly named 11.  In comparison to the Huddle
      Report mock competion, I would have been tied for 5th ( 9 to correct team and 28
      of 32 1st round selections) and ranked second to only Rick Gosselin (14) in
      correct 1st round picks.
       Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup