Re: [patriotzip] Patriots have bulked up the running game

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      No doubt there was a little emphasis here. I think what we already knew
      to be true is moe clear now, Sammy Morris and Fred Taylor are in fact
      gone. I doubt we'll see Faulk as Woodhead will probably hold his spot
      and this means Benny has some competition.

      www.2020visionquest.org

      Be Well!
      Randy
      & the Mighty Quinn