Re: No pass rush help? WTF?

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      I'm surprised and concerned as well. It hasn't precisely been a short
      term problem here either. Yes, there are many possible solutions from
      free agency to the various blitzing options but ultimately there is no
      better replacement for pass defense than predictable pressure from the
      front line.

      Still there's a long time before footoball...hopefully not *TOO* long!

      www.2020visionquest.org