Patriots have bulked up the running game

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      The team has acquired a big left tackle, a big right guard, a big blocking
      tight end and two running backs in the draft. Although a tad lighter,
      Vereen was rated taller, faster and stronger than Ingram and Ridley is even
      bigger and has FB abilities. Should provide a strong upgrade to the running
      game that will carry the team well into the future.

      Harry
    • Randy Pierce
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 4:13 AM
        No doubt there was a little emphasis here. I think what we already knew
        to be true is moe clear now, Sammy Morris and Fred Taylor are in fact
        gone. I doubt we'll see Faulk as Woodhead will probably hold his spot
        and this means Benny has some competition.

        www.2020visionquest.org

        Be Well!
        Randy
        & the Mighty Quinn