Mallett & Cannon

  • joseph.theban
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      I absolutely love the Mallett & Cannon picks!

      Mike Mayock said this is the weakest draft he's seen in a long time. Given that, any 3rd rounder may not make the roster at all. Mallett at 74 and Cannon at 138 were bargains. If they don't make the team, so what? We only risked low picks (low given the lack of great talent in this draft).