NPC: Has anyone heard from Bama?

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      Huntsville AL was hard hit by the tornadoes that ripped through the south.  They
      have no electricity and don't expect to have it for days.  The city is shut
      down.  I know this because I work for Missile Defense Agency which is
      headquatered at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup