Re: [patriotzip] worried about Quinn

  • Randy Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      Quinn appreciates your worries but he's really a very healthy six year
      old yellow lab here!

      As for the player your worries are valid and I don't think that's
      necessarily our top need. I've had trouble getting my usual enthusiasm
      for this draft and season due in large part to the uncertainty of the
      season. The ruling yesterday helps that along and I admit I'll be
      watching with interest what this week/weekend's draft details bring about.

      Maybe the ruling and the draft are what this list needs to get moving
      forward again. Well that and the real Bru-gnat to return from his hacked
      account!

      www.2020visionquest.org