Brady 6...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011
      Did anyone catch the program on Brady and his draft-class on ESPN? Someone had posted about it earlier this month. It was quite good, I thought--had some footage from his college days and his father speaking as well.

      Just goes to show that you never really know how good (or bad) any one player is going to be--no guarantees, that's for sure. Maybe it's good to not be picked up front because then you develop that drive and hunger to prove something?