Bama's 12th Annual Draft Contest

  • Levine, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2011
      It’s time to start thinking about putting together your draft lists for the annual Bama Draft Contest.  This will be the 12th year I have been running it and will finally win.  You see, I have already closed the submissions for this year’s contest and I am the only entrant.  (If I’m going to rig it, may as well do it the right way.)

      No worry though. The 2nd chance competition is open to all and will close on April 28 at 3pm EDT.

      As usual, all lists are position, not team dependant.  Simply sent me a list, 1 though 32, of the first round selections along with the 1st Pats pick after the 1st round (wherever that is) to be used as a tiebreaker.  Add a first initial and position if possible to eliminate any confusion as to who you pick.  I will collate everything and send out a spreadsheet with everyone’s picks.

      You are welcome to submit your lists more than once and change as often as you like up until the deadline.  Please, though, for my sanity, don’t change too many times as I do have a job as well and can’t spend a lot of time on it this year.

      Please submit all draft lists with your name to either the Bosco list or the Zip list and copy me at david-levine@idexx.com so I don’t miss anyone.  I do receive the digest of both lists on the day of the deadline, please make sure you copy my email as I don’t want to miss any last minute changes.

      CEO Dave