Re: [patriotzip] New "The Brady 6" documentary on ESPN

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
      Thanks, Rich!! That sounds interesting...do you know offhand what did happen to the others ahead of him?
      What have you heard about draft leanings or possible choices we might make?
      Am looking forward to that in a few weeks.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
        I looked it up on the web of the 6; 5 ever “played” in the NFL.  Only 2 (Chad Pennington Round 1 #18 and Marc Bulger Round 6 #168) went on to any prominence.  The others:  Giovanni Carmazzo (Round 3 #65 (the non-NFL’er), Chris Redman (Round 3 #75) (his claim to fame is he was Vick’s replacement in Atlanta); Tee Martin (Round 5 #163) now coaches QB’s in college; and Spergon Wynn (Round 6 #183)  Should be an interesting documentary.

        Peter

        Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:40 PM
        Subject: Re: [patriotzip] New "The Brady 6" documentary on ESPN

        --
        Rich Carreiro mailto:rlcarr%40rlcarr.com