Re: Former Patriot Kevin Turner has Lou Gherig's Disease :(

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 3:50 PM
      Kevin Turner was huge in that 1994 Minnesota game that saved our season and set us on our seven game season ending streak.

      His illness is likely to be fatal at too young an age, and his name reminds me, forgive me, of Eric Turner, who a: died much too young and b: has to be the highest-drafted safety ever drafted by a Belichick team (Cleveland Browns, in the case of Eric Turner).

      I don't think I ever put Curtis Martin together with the pick we got for Kevin Turner, and we doubly lucked out with Sam Gash as Kevin's replacement, but none of this is to take anything away from Kevin Turner, who was the kind of guy I was glad to root for!!!