NPC: Banks nails it on NFL labor situation

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
        Actually, the following link probably provides as good a road map as I've seen, and since some of the steps hypothesized have already been taken by the sides, it is still useful:

        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/michael_mccann/03/11/whatnext/index.html

        Banks alludes to the crocodile tears, and then jumps to a conclusion that implies decertification and lockout will cause the sides to dig in.  I think the opposite is true; now that the inevitable decert notice has been filed, and the owners prematurely played their lockout card, we shall see whether there's an injunction.

        I think it's more likely there will be football than that there won't, and on time.