RE: Reiss's take on the BB/Kraft/Mankins thing

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
      "Shock" you, Rich? There is nothing about money issues between players and
      owners that would shock me. These latest NFL/NFLPA negotiations have already
      driven my cynicism to new heights; and the higher that goes, the lower drops
      my enthusiasm for the last professional sport that I care about.

      George
      NFL owners and players: Don't kill the Golden Gooose. Sign a CBA!
      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail
      addresses of your friends and relatives .