Re: [patriotzip] McCourty second for rookie of the year, 18 game season, Brady etc.

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      I did respect the Bradshaw Steelers Susan although I knew a lot less about football in those days. I think the Steelers turned dirty under Cowher who I don't respect at all.

      My understanding is the injuries Brady had in the playoffs were the same ones he dealt with during the season.

      Harry

      At 07:43 AM 2/7/2011 -0800, you wrote:

      Sigh....Super Bowl is history, without us yet again. I was still ticked off yesterday that is wasn't us in there--watched the replays and neither team really looked better than we did. In 2008 we should have won it, 2009 we didn't get in even at 11-5 (who knows how that would have gone), 2010 we really didn't look strong enough I guess, but this year I really did think we had what it takes.
      The "deer in the headlights" play from Brady really surprised me that day and still does--just don't get it from a guy that won 3 Super Bowls and is not a rookie. I'm wondering if the injuries were more than anyone let on and made him gun-shy??
      Well, at least Mr. "insult to both men and women" didn't get his 3rd ring and Brady's still left tied with Aikman with 3 rings. I think Bradshaw and Montana are in the lead tied with 4 each? The Packers don't look like a dynasty to me, so I'm hoping that's it for them.
      What don't you respect about the Steelers and Bradshaw--is it Bradshaw himself or the team as a whole? I've read that they played some rough, thug football even back then.

      GO PATRIOTS FOR 2011-2012!!!!!!!!!111