What to root for this Sunday

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 12:52 PM
      I find it pretty hard to argue with Snapp's list:

      http://www.patriotsdaily.com/2011/02/the-lesser-of-four-evils

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 8:35 AM
        I can't argue with him either! He says what I feel about when the Pats have been eliminated and there's no one left that you absolutely hate--until this year (well maybe other years in lesser degrees).
        I feel with the final 4 it's the choice of..." do you want to be drowned, shot, smothered or stabbed", etc.
        I guess we'll root for the things he mentions on the list and then it will be over and we can get on with Patriots football for next season.
        I'm still so disappointed, that I'm not sure I can stomach watching the SB--for me it will not be for football's sake this year.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4 9:08 AM
          Packers.  Rogers deserves it, the Steelers don't, and Ben certainly doesn't.  In many states he'd be in jail rather than on TV.

          I can put aside the Pack beating us in the Super Bowl because our special teams sucked and they picked off Bledsoe about a million times--they beat us fairly.  Those teams are long gone, and if I spent my life holding grudges that long I'd be even grayer up top than I already am. (Except the Giants--that grudge is forever)

          Go Packer--no 3rd ring for Ben, who seems to do all his off the field thinking with his little head.

          Baze

          --
          Steve Basile
          Manager