Bit of detail on the "drive to nowhere"

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Courtesy of Felger -- here is the time remaining on
      the playclock on the 11 snaps where the game clock
      was running before the snap:

      :11, :05, :08, :03, :12, :07, :25; :12, :11, :05, :00

      WTF???

      I don't mind the play selection that much. If they are giving you
      runs or short passes and you can rip off 6, 8 yards at a time,
      take it! BUT DO IT OUT OF A NO-HUDDLE! Or at least snap the
      ball a lot sooner. No excuse to be burning 35-40 seconds on
      every play.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...