Re: Brady rattled...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2011
      I noticed his demeanor as well, George. Before the game, when the team huddled for their final cheer, Brady was off to the side, by himself. I assumed he was simply focusing on the task at hand. But, as the game began he showed no emotion, as you stated. I can't say why either, but he didn't seem as confident as we have seen him in the past.

      fdb