Pats vs. Jets...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
      Well, one of our wishes came true...Goober was one and done and now we get the Jets again. I think that's good. Ravens vs. Chiefs will go to Pittsburgh.
      Of the teams that are left in the playoffs, we've beaten the Jets once, the Steelers, and the Ravens...in the NFC we've beaten the Packers, Bears, and also the Falcons in pre-season (which might not mean anything, but they're familiar with them anyway). The radio announcer was saying that the Ravens were either the only team (or one of a very few) that caused Brady to throw an interception?? That probably won't happen again.
      Rex Ryan was really flapping his mouth with regard to wanting to beat Manning because it was personal. Also, he heaped praise on Manning and said that he's so much better than Brady because he does it all himself...coaches himself and calls the plays, where Brady needs BB to help him. HUH???? What kind of a load of bull is he saying? Football is a TEAM sport and of course Brady works alongside BB...Ryan stopped short of saying who has the most SB rings...lol! I'm so glad that our coach is a classy guy who doesn't just ramble like an idiot.
      Can anyone believe that the Seahags won? I personally can't stand Carroll, mostly from the area around here and USC--he's so arrogant and I just didn't want to see him win. Didn't want to see the Saints repeat of course either, but I wanted Carroll out.
      What are anyone's thoughts on the games and our chances next weekend? GO PATS!!!!
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
        I am hitting 1.000 in my predictions. Both wrong.

        I was impressed by Seattle. They wanted the game more and took it away from New Orleans who kept trying to come back but couldn't. New York on the other hand did their best to give the game away IMHO but Indianapolis would have none of it and left the Jets one point down with just enough time to score at the end of the game and Ryan couldn't figure out a way to blow it. Love it when playoff teams bumble their way to decisions. I agree with you about Ryan. He makes me so glad the Pats have BB.

        The Pats beat Green Bay but they didn't have Aaron Rodgers and still almost beat us. That is like them beating us with Hoyer starting for the Pats - not the same team. I think they might be the strongest team left along with Pittsburgh.

        I am looking forward to the Pats - Jets game.

        Harry

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
              The Colts left the Jets two points down, not one point, with 50 seconds or so left in the game.