Playoff tickets for waiting list members?

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2011
      I read on the Pats twitter/FB feeds that there was going to be a
      pre-sale of playoff tix to season ticket waiting list members.
      I never got the email/notice of the pre-sale.

      It's not a big deal for me right now because I wouldn't be able
      to go anyways. But I'm annoyed/wondering why I didn't get the
      solicitation.

      Anyone else get it?

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
        Yes, I received it. You might want to call the ticket office to get it
        straightened out.

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
          People have asked me for two pairs of tickets, with regard to which I am not holding my breath, but if anyone conjures up a pair or two of tickets for the Jets game, I will pay for them!