Re: [patriotzip] Playoff Opponents

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      I too have been wondering where your excellent GBU post was David. Glad to hear it's absence isn't permanent.

      Harry

      At 01:40 PM 1/4/2011 -0800, you wrote:

      I was wondering where the GBU column was!! Not much to put in the "U" area, except maybe that certain teams got into the playoffs. We're playing so well right now.

      I agree with your list of "hope-fors" for us to play and I sure hope it does go that way. I wish Indy would be one and done, but we did beat them once this year. Also didn't we also beat Pittsburgh too? I know we beat the Jets once.

      In the NFC, the Seahags probably won't get there, but it would be nice to stick it to them (also that arrogant Carroll).
      Not sure what you mean about Branch and his old team, etc? Also, Peyton with the Bears?
      I hope that Philly is one and done in the NFC because I have a grudge against Vick (probably not right), but I don't see Green Bay as much of a threat. We beat them this season and Chicago too. To me, the NFC just doesn't seem to match up to us at all, Falcons don't look that good either.
      But, I'll go along with your list!!!!!!!!!
      Here's to SB number 4.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!