RE: [patriotzip] Getting ahead of myself...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011

      The best thing I see about this is that there are only 2 “out of time zone” road games, and both are against teams that were mediocre, at best, this year.

      George

      Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN 16!

      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail addresses of your friends and relatives .