RE: Deaderick done for the year

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      I'm sorry to hear that, because the kid seemed to be doing pretty well.

      But I see a possible bright side to it. It may mean that the rumors of Brace
      going on the IR are not true. It would be great to have both him and Wright
      join Pryor on the active list for the playoffs!

      George
      Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN
      16!

      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail
      addresses of your friends and relatives .