Re: [patriotzip] Wild Card matchups

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      I'd also love to play the Jets and just see us dismantle them again...not sure that the Nags are really all that good. They've had some sloppy, close games and barely made the playoffs. I know they squeaked in as division winners, but they're not the same team of past years. The coach and all his smack-talking just might fire them up...let's hope so because we want Goober one and done.
      Don't care about the Cheaps vs. Baltimore really.
      Seattle probably will lose and I hope that Philly does too.
      We've handled quite a few of these teams in the playoffs already, but I know the post-season is another story.

      GO PATS!!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011

        That’s not correct, Harry. The Patriots, as the top seed, play the lowest seed to emerge from Week 1. The Colts are the #3 seed. The Chiefs are #4. The Ravens are #5. The Jets are #6. So, in fact, the Colts are the only team that the Patriots can NOT face in Week 2. If the Colts beat the Jets, the Pats will face the winner of the Ravens-Chiefs game. If the Jets beat the Colts, the Pats will host the Jets.

        George

        Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN 16!

        Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail addresses of your friends and relatives .