RE: [patriotzip] Pats in excellent shape now and for the future

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011

      Stuff we all knew, Harry. But I could read such well written summaries of our great team over and over again! Good job!! (But you forgot to include “Kindergarten Defense” in there somewhere!) J

      George

      Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN 23!

      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail addresses of your friends and relatives .