Re: [patriotzip] Deaderick done for the year

  • Lisa Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      NOT GOOD!!!  I don't like to hear these kind of things... hopefully we just stay focused and don't get caught up in the drama of it all!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
        Too bad. Pats are thin on the defensive line. Bad time of year for a discipline issue.

        Harry

        At 07:38 PM 1/3/2011 -0500, you wrote:

        Looks like internal team discipline. Here's one tweet
        from the Herald's Rapaport:

        But yes, Deaderick was suspended. As for the reason, he has been
        fined several times this year for missing meetings. Perhaps 1 too many

        --
        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
          I'm sorry to hear that, because the kid seemed to be doing pretty well.

          But I see a possible bright side to it. It may mean that the rumors of Brace
          going on the IR are not true. It would be great to have both him and Wright
          join Pryor on the active list for the playoffs!

          George
          Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN
          16!

          Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail
          addresses of your friends and relatives .