Re: Deaderick done for the year

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      Looks like internal team discipline. Here's one tweet
      from the Herald's Rapaport:

      But yes, Deaderick was suspended. As for the reason, he has been
      fined several times this year for missing meetings. Perhaps 1 too many

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Lisa Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
        NOT GOOD!!!  I don't like to hear these kind of things... hopefully we just stay focused and don't get caught up in the drama of it all!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
            I'm sorry to hear that, because the kid seemed to be doing pretty well.

            But I see a possible bright side to it. It may mean that the rumors of Brace
            going on the IR are not true. It would be great to have both him and Wright
            join Pryor on the active list for the playoffs!

            George
            Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN
            16!

            Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail
            addresses of your friends and relatives .