Deaderick done for the year

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      A somewhat weird turn of events. Brandon Deaderick
      has been places on the reserve/suspended list. No
      news why.

      http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4691151/source-deaderick-reservesuspended

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Rich Carreiro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
        Looks like internal team discipline. Here's one tweet
        from the Herald's Rapaport:

        But yes, Deaderick was suspended. As for the reason, he has been
        fined several times this year for missing meetings. Perhaps 1 too many

        --
        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      • Lisa Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
          NOT GOOD!!!  I don't like to hear these kind of things... hopefully we just stay focused and don't get caught up in the drama of it all!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
              I'm sorry to hear that, because the kid seemed to be doing pretty well.

              But I see a possible bright side to it. It may mean that the rumors of Brace
              going on the IR are not true. It would be great to have both him and Wright
              join Pryor on the active list for the playoffs!

              George
              Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! REST, PREPARE, AND KICK ASS ON JAN
              16!

              Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail
              addresses of your friends and relatives .