GO PATS!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy 2011 to all and may we have another ring in our arsenal come February!
      Beat the Fish and go 14-2...crazy isn't it?
      At this point, I honestly can't believe we lost to Cleveland either. The loss to the Jets was probably justified because we were sorting our team out and they were ready to go like gangbusters, believing in their own hype (that has died down alot).

      GO PATS!!!!